HydrateM8 Ltd. is committed to reducing its environmental impact; this is an integral part of our business strategy in which The Company are continually looking for ways The Company can improve on our environmental performance with the reduce, reuse and recycle concept.
Chris Hillary, CEO, is responsible for ensuring that the environmental policy is implemented. The Company’s, employees and contractors have their own responsibility for their area to ensure that the aims and objectives of the policy are met.
The Company endeavour to:
- Continually monitor our progress and review the environmental performance against targets and objectives on a regular basis.
- Look for new ways in which The Company can reduce its carbon footprint
Energy Usage, Recycling and Waste Management
Logistics and Packaging
- Review demand and consolidate purchase orders, especially from remote suppliers.
- Combine our overseas purchase orders with other companies where possible.
- Wherever possible the Company will seek to minimise packaging waste:
– Through purchasing recycled products and packaging for its own use
– By sending used products and packaging to be recycled
– Through reuse of packaging received.
- Continually improve our methods of recycling
- Minimising the amount of waste, reusing and recycling all paper where possible
- As of April 2020, all third-party correspondence will be sent via PDF unless requested otherwise.
- The infrared heating provided is very efficient, heating of used workspaces ad commonly areas ONLY should be encouraged.
Use of Stationary and Other Goods
- The Company will minimise the use of paper in the office.
- The Company will reduce packaging as much as possible.
- The Company will seek to buy recycled and recyclable paper products.
- The Company will favour more environmentally friendly and efficient products wherever possible.
- Increase employee awareness and training on environmental issues and methods
- Employees will be encouraged to travel to work using environment friendly methods such as car sharing or use of public transport where practical, or where appropriate, work from home.
- Low Energy appliances should be provided where possible.
- The Company will provide advice on environmentally sensitive behaviour.
Monitoring and improvement
- The Company will comply with and exceed all relevant regulatory requirements.
- The Company will continually improve and monitor environmental performance.
- The Company will continually look for ways to improve and reduce environmental impacts.
- The Company will incorporate environmental factors into business decisions.
- The Company will increase employee awareness through training.
- The Company will review this policy and any related business issues at our monthly management meetings.