Few tastes define the great British summer better than delicious fresh strawberries, so why not mix them with cool mint for a hugely refreshing drink? You’ll combat any thirst and enjoy a delicious taste sensation at the same time!
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- Chopped strawberries – roughly 6-8 should do
- Half a small cucumber, peeled and sliced
- Large handful of fresh mint Leaves, torn
- Fill your water bottle with water.
- Chop the stalks from the top of your strawberries and discard. Drop the hulled strawberries into your bottle. Add cucumber slices.
- Let the strawberries rest a while, then tear the mint leaves to ensure additional flavour.
- Add the mint leaves and give the bottle a gentle shake. Refrigerate until ready to drink.
- Sip away and enjoy!