Papayas are another delicious tropical fruit that really assists the digestive system and regulates any stomach problems. Pineapple is also an aid to weight loss and a good source of antioxidants.
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 2 papaya, peeled, deseeded and cut into slices or cubes
- 2 rings of fresh pineapple, skin removed and flesh chopped
- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice
- ¼ cup of agave nectar, or honey (honey will make it much sweeter though)
- Peel, seed, and chop the papaya. The easiest way to remove the seeds is with an ice cream scoop.
- Combine the papaya with lime juice and agave/honey (you do not need to use all of it, particularly if you prefer less sweet drinks). Add to your HydrateM8 bottle.
- Place some ice in your water bottle, then top with water. Refrigerate for 2 hours or more.
- Shake well before drinking.