One for the Adults: Leftover Easter Egg Cocktail
Here’s one for the adults this Easter. If you’ve been given an Easter egg and are looking for ways to use it up, why not overindulge and impress your friends (on FaceTime of course) with this Easter egg cocktail.
You will need:
- 1 intact Easter egg
For the milkshake:
- 1 scoop of vanilla ice cream
- 1 scoop of chocolate ice cream
- 2 cups of milk
- 55ml of Baileys
- 1tbsp Chocolate sauce
- 1tbsp Caramel sauce
For the topping:
- Whipped cream
- Chocolate sprinkles
To make the cocktail
- Carefully remove the top of the Easter Egg, being sure to keep the rest intact and place to one side.
- Put all of the milkshake ingredients into a blender and blend until frothy.
- You can place the egg onto a flat meringue if you can’t get it to stand up. Pour the milkshake mix into the egg.
- Top with whipped cream and chocolate shavings and whatever else takes your fancy like chocolate buttons, mini eggs or chocolate sauce
- Don’t forget your straw and sip away!
Take a photo and tag us on Instagram @hydratem8. We can’t wait to see them!