Making an Iced Coconut Latte
If you’re looking for a coffee hit but fancy something cool because the weather is looking good, why not try this cool iced coconut latte. It uses thick and creamy coconut milk, so it is vegan friendly, too.
You will need:
- 3 large ice cubes or 6 small ones
- 40ml of coffee (espresso)
- 60ml coconut milk – the thick and creamy stuff is best
- Put the ice cubes in a tall latte glass.
- Make up your espresso according to your coffee machines specification. You need approximately 40ml and pour it into the glass with your ice cubes.
- Gently pour in 60ml of coconut milk.
If you prefer to keep your coffee strong, you can freeze some coffee cubes rather than using ice cubes. Simply, make up some espresso, pour into an ice cube tray and freeze. Of course, you can mix and match plain ice cubes with espresso cubes.
We’d love to see your attempts at your iced coconut latte tag us @hydratem8 on Instagram!