1 tbsp olive oil
10 raw king prawns peeled with tails intact and deveined
3 medium tomatoes, deseeded and chopped finely
2 garlic cloves
¼ tsp dried chilli flakes
2 tbsp of parsley leaves
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
1. Begin by cooking the spaghetti according to the instructions on the packet. Once cooked, drain, keep ¼ cup of the liquid for later and then return the pasta to the pan.
2. In a large frying pan, heat the oil over a medium to high heat. Add the garlic and chilli and cook for 1 minute.
3. Add the prawns and cook until they turn pink and are cooked through, stirring frequently.
4. Now add the tomatoes and the liquid you saved from the pasta earlier.
5. Cook for a further 2 minutes or until heated through.
6. Season with salt and pepper. Stir in the parsley.
7. Add to your food pot and you’re good to go.