We are still open and dispatching orders
We have placed strict measures in the workplace to ensure our team and you are kept safe. Our customer service team are still on hand to help with any queries you may have.
Will COVID-19 affect my delivery?
There may be a slight delays in your order being dispatched and delivered –Please be patient.
Royal Mail is still operating as normal and are working hard to deliver your orders. To keep updated on the current situtation and to learn more about their changes to service see the links below.
Catching COVID-19 from parcels
This is a common concern for many. At present Public Health England (PHE) and Royal Mail have advised that “people receiving parcels are not at risk of contracting the coronavirus.” (Source PHE and Royal Mail https://www.royalmail.com/coronavirus).
Protecting you and our team
Measures we are taking to ensure everyone is kept safe:
- All office based staff are working from home to minimise no-essential contact
- Hand sanitisers and disinfectants are available throughout our facility
- Staff are advised to keep a 2m distance when in the warehouse
- Additional clearing routines have been put in place to ensure communal areas and workspaces are disinfected multiple times a day
What you can do
- Wash your hands with soap and water often – do this for at least 20 seconds
- Use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
- Wash your hands as soon as you get back home
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
- Put used tissues in the bin immediately and wash your hands afterwards